EVENT: Great HR Leadership in a Business on Steroids
On Wednesday 11th May 2016, The HR World will host another of its round table Debates in Dublin:
Great HR Leadership in a Business on Steroids…
As economies around the world continue to improve and organisations ramp up investment and drive growth it is important that HR supports the business and helps shape a sustainable future; but how easy is it for a HR department to consistently keep up within an ever-changing business environment?
To discuss what the business needs from HR, we are very pleased to announce that The HR World member Andrea Cartwright, who is the Group HR Director of SuperGroup Plc, owners of the global lifestyle brand Superdry,will be leading our round table dinner. Andrea has led the business through a period of rapid growth, international diversification and change of executive leadership. Joining in November 2012, as their first ever HR Director, she has led the people agenda as the business transitioned from a UK centric, founder led organisation into a global phenomenon.
Andrea will lead the debate sharing with us her experiences across a variety of organisations and looking to cover such topics as:
- Gaining traction and engagement in the people challenges/ agenda
- Where do you focus your time and investment
- HR’s role in mitigating the boom and bust risk – building a sustainable legacy
- Retaining the entrepreneurial/founder spirit whilst transforming into a global FTSE Plc
- Enabling talent to keep pace with the rapid growth and as a result the scale/complexity evolution of job roles
If you are interested in attending The HR World Debate or have any questions, please contact Tom.Parnell@thehrworld.co.uk.
Posted on: Monday 21st Mar 2016